Organic Letters (OL) and the ACS Division of Organic Chemistry are seeking nominations for the 2015 Outstanding Author of the Year Award Lectureship. One author will be recognized for an outstanding letter published in 2014 (either in an issue or ASAP) that demonstrates creativity and impact in the field of organic chemistry broadly based. Special consideration will be given to originality and impact of the letter.
The winner will receive: An award plaque, $3000 USD, Travel expenses up to $1500 USD to attend the 2015 Fall ACS National Meeting.
- Name, affiliation, and e-mail address of the nominator
- Name, affiliation, and e-mail address of the nominee
- Nominee’s article title and DOI
- A statement of why the article is outstanding (500 word limit)
- Associate Editors and Editorial Advisory Board members are encouraged to submit nominations.
- Self-nominations or nominations of articles authored by the Editors of the journal will not be accepted.
- Co-authors are eligible to submit nominations.
The winner will be announced in early 2015 and the award will be presented at the fall ACS National Meeting, August 16-20, 2015 at a symposium featuring the awardee.
Deadline for nominations: January 15, 2015
Send your nominations for the OL Outstanding Author of the Year Award Lectureship to: firstname.lastname@example.org